BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership & Management
Cricos Course Code: 097727C
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
The Course Facts
Intakes: January/April/July/September (mid term intakes available)
Course Duration: 78 weeks (Including 18 weeks term breaks)
Study Mode: 20 hours face-to-face on Campus
Commitments: 2.5 days per week
Delivery Location: Level 1, 232 – 242 Liverpool Street, Hobart, TAS, 7000
Course Fees: Current Course Fees
You could study higher level qualification within and/or across the business sector including Bachelor’s of Business or a range of other Bachelor’s qualifications.
General Manager, Area Manager, Department Manager, Regional Manager.
Students must complete 4 core units and 8 electives to complete the qualification.
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|BSBINN601||Lead and manage organisational change|
|BSBMGT605||Provide leadership across the organisation|
|BSBMGT617||Develop and implement a business plan|
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|BSBWHS605||Develop, implement and maintain WHS management systems|
|BSBCOM603||Plan and establish compliance management system|
|BSBSUS501||Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability|
|BSBINM601||Manage knowledge and information|
|BSBMGT608||Manage innovation and continuous improvement|
|BSBMKG609||Develop a marketing plan|
|BSBMGT616||Develop and implement strategic plans|
- Must be 18 years or older at course commencement.
- Students must have completed Australian Year 12 or equivalent; or have completed Diploma in Leadership and Management or relevant qualification.
- Provide English language skills either by:
- Evidence of English tests e.g IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Upper intermediate level result from ELICOS provider
- International Students must meet the Student Visa Subclass 500 requirements
Recognition of Prior Learning
TasCollege offers Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and credit Transfer (CT) to students through the enrolment process. Please complete the credit transfer request form for consideration.
For more details please access International Student Handbook available on our website or contact TasCollege admin staff or agent representative.
Application and Enrolment Process:
- Complete enrolment application form and provide required documents
- TasCollege will assess your application and may conduct an interview
- Letter of Offer with initial payment request will be issued
- Read, understand and sign Letter of Offer and Student Agreement and return to TasCollege
- Payment of first instalment of $1500 and enrolment fee of $250 (non refundable)
- CoE is issued by TasCollege
- Apply for student visa with Department of Home Affairs
- Contact TasCollege to receive orientation details and provide address
- Commence course