BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
Cricos Course Code: 097725E
This qualification is suited to those working as administrators and project officers. In this role, individuals use well-developed skills and a broad knowledge base to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse information from a variety of sources.
They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
The Course Facts
Intakes: January/April/July/September (mid term intakes available)
Course Duration: 40 weeks (Including 10 weeks term breaks)
Study Mode: 20 hours face-to-face on Campus
Commitments: 2.5 days per week
Delivery Location: Level 1, 232 – 242 Liverpool Street, Hobart, TAS, 7000
You could study Diploma of Business at TasCollege or persue a qualification in another business diploma qualifiaction.
Office Administrator, Analyst, Personal Assistant, Sales Agent
Students must complete 1 core unit and 9 electives to complete the qualification.
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|BSBWHS401||Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements|
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|BSBCUS401||Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies|
|BSBCUS403||Implement customer service standards|
|BSBLDR403||Lead team effectiveness|
|BSBHRM405||Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff|
|BSBMGT402||Implement operational plan|
|BSBRES401||Analyse and present research information|
|BSBFIA402||Report on financial activity|
|BSBMGT403||Implement continuous improvement|
- Must be 18 years or older at course commencement.
- Students must have completed Australian Year 11 or equivalent; or have completed Certificate III in Business or relevant qualification.
- Provide English language skills either by:
- Evidence of English tests e.g IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Intermediate level or above result from ELICOS provider
- International students must meet the Student Visa subclass 500 requirements.
Recognition of Prior Learning
TasCollege offers Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and credit Transfer (CT) to students through the enrolment process. Please complete the credit transfer request form for consideration.
For more details please access International Student Handbook available on our website or contact TasCollege admin staff or agent representative.
Application and Enrolment Process:
- Complete enrolment application form and provide required documents
- TasCollege will assess your application and may conduct an interview
- Letter of Offer with initial payment request will be issued
- Read, understand and sign Letter of Offer and Student Agreement and return to TasCollege
- Payment of first instalment of $1500 and enrolment fee of $250 (non refundable)
- CoE is issued by TasCollege
- Apply for student visa with Department of Home Affairs
- Contact TasCollege to receive orientation details and provide address
- Commence course