BSB50215 Diploma of Business
Cricos Course Code: 097143E
This qualification is suitable for individuals wishing to gain a variety of business management roles such as executive officers, program consultants, finance and program coordinators.
Individuals may already possess substantial experience in a business role but may be seeking to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
This course may also be suitable for those with little or no vocational experience but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop to create further educational and employment opportunities.
The Course Facts
Intakes: January/April/July/September (mid term intakes available)
Course Duration: 52 weeks (Including 12 weeks term breaks)
Study Mode: 20 hours face-to-face on campus
Commitments: 2.5 days per week
Delivery Location: Level 1, 232 – 242 Liverpool Street, Hobart, TAS, 7000
Course Fee: Course Fees
You could study Advanced Diploma of Leadership & Management at TasCollege or persue a qualification in another field.
Office Executive Officer, Program Consultant, Program Coordinator
Students must complete 8 elective units to complete the qualification.
|BSBHRM506||Manage recruitment selection and induction processes|
|BSBHRM501||Manage human resources services|
|BSBADM506||Manage business document design and development|
|BSBADM504||Plan and implement administrative systems|
|BSBWOR501||Manage personal work priorities and professional development|
|BSBWHS501||Ensure a safe workplace|
- Must be 18 years or older at course commencement.
- Students must have completed Australian Year 11 or equivalent; or have completed Certificate III in Business or relevant qualification.
- Provide English language skills either by:
- Evidence of English tests e.g IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Upper intermediate level result from ELICOS provider
- International students must meet the Student Visa Subclass 500 requirements.
Recognition of Prior Learning
TasCollege offers Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and credit Transfer (CT) to students through the enrolment process. Please complete the credit transfer request form for consideration.
For more details please access International Student Handbook available on our website or contact TasCollege admin staff or agent representative.
Application and Enrolment Process:
- Complete enrolment application form and provide required documents
- TasCollege will assess your application and may conduct an interview
- Letter of Offer with initial payment request will be issued
- Read, understand and sign Letter of Offer and Student Agreement and return to TasCollege
- Payment of first instalment of $1500 and enrolment fee of $250 (non refundable)
- CoE is issued by TasCollege
- Apply for student visa with Department of Home Affairs
- Contact TasCollege to receive orientation details and provide address
- Commence course