BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership & Management
Cricos Course Code: 097726D
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
The Course Facts
Intakes: January/April/July/September (mid term intakes available)
Course Duration: 52 weeks (Including 12 weeks term breaks)
Study Mode: 20 hours face-to-face on Campus
Commitments: 2.5 days per week
Delivery Location: Level 1, 232 – 242 Liverpool Street, Hobart, TAS, 7000
Course Fees: Course Fees
You could study Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management at TasCollege or persue a qualification in another field.
Business Development Manager, Office Manager, Corporate Service Manager
Students must complete 4 core units and 8 electives to complete the qualification.
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|BSBLDR502||Lead and manage effective workplace relationships|
|BSBWOR502||Lead and manage team effectiveness|
|BSBMGT517||Manage operational plan|
|BSBLDR501||Develop and use emotional intelligence|
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|BSBHRM506||Manage recruitment, selection and induction process|
|BSBHRM501||Manage human resources services|
|BSBMGT502||Manage people performance|
|BSBWOR501||Manage personal work priorities and professional development|
|BSBMGT516||Facilitate continuous improvement|
|BSBWHS501||Ensure a safe workplace|
- Must be 18 years or older at course commencement.
- Students must have completed Australian Year 12 or equivalent; or have completed Certificate IV in Leadership and Management or relevant qualification.
- Provide English language skills either by:
- Evidence of English tests e.g IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Upper intermediate level result from ELICOS provider
- International students must meet the Student Visa subclass 500 requirements.
Recognition of Prior Learning
TasCollege offers Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and credit Transfer (CT) to students through the enrolment process. Please complete the credit transfer request form for consideration.
For more details please access International Student Handbook available on our website or contact TasCollege admin staff or agent representative.
Application and Enrolment Process:
- Complete enrolment application form and provide required documents
- TasCollege will assess your application and may conduct an interview
- Letter of Offer with initial payment request will be issued
- Read, understand and sign Letter of Offer and Student Agreement and return to TasCollege
- Payment of first instalment of $1500 and enrolment fee of $250 (non refundable)
- CoE is issued by TasCollege
- Apply for student visa with Department of Home Affairs
- Contact TasCollege to receive orientation details and provide address
- Commence course