Find out all you need to know about studying at TasCollege.
Before you decide to study at TasCollege we recommend you find out as much as possible about the college, course and the city.
Our Student Support Officers are here to assist you on your education and training journey at TasCollege, and will do their best to make your stay as productive and enjoyable as possible. It is very important to keep a close contact with Student Support Officer during your time with TasCollege.
TasCollege has dedicated Student Support Officer who can assist students with a range of support services that includes:
- First point of contact for any queries, advice, concerns, and issues
- Orientation and information
- Student visa information, conditions, and advice
- Requests to changes to enrolment (withdrawal, deferral, change of course, release, COE extensions)
- Requests for Extension of tuition fees or Standard Payment (Instalment) Plan
- Referrals to professional counselling and medical services and external agencies, emergency aid, financial and legal services
If you would prefer to talk to someone from TasCollege, please book an appointment with Student Support Officer at the College you study.
For Hobart Students: [email protected]
For Melbourne students: [email protected]
It is our absolute priority to provide you the support needed to enable you to progress in your study and complete your chosen course.