International College of Tasmania Pty Ltd trading as TasCollege is an Australian Registered Training Organisation (RTO) operating under the Vocational Education and Training (VET) Framework (VQF) since 2018.
TasCollege delivers Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) qualifications which are drawn from Australian National Training Packages and recognised within Australia and internationally.
To provide our students a suitable learning environment for individual thinking and to educate in effective and enjoyable manner.
- People: We strive to attract, recruit, and retain talented, competent, and committed people. We promote excellent performance through leadership and professional development.
- Safety and equality: We are committed to providing an environment that is safe, equitable, and which promotes a confident and productive training and assessment environment.
- Integrity and ethics: We conduct ourselves in accordance with shared and agreed standards of behaviour which holds ethical conduct and integrity as our highest priorities.
- Quality committed: We aspire to deliver consistent, high-quality services and apply quality systems that support training and assessment excellence.
- Student-centred. We thrive on providing training and assessment that is student-centred and which supports lifelong learning. We respect our students and strive to provide them with an excellent education.
- Industry engagement. We recognise the value of industry engagement as the driving force in shaping our training and assessment strategies. We deliver training and assessment services as per the current industry needs and expectations.
- Commitment to Excellence: Ensuring commitment to excellence in learning, teaching, and promoting learning as an enjoyable experience.
- Responsibility: Guiding actions towards fulfilling the responsibility of academic, physical, social, emotional, moral, and spiritual development of each student.
- Respect: Respecting and recognising people as valuable assets while creating a supportive learning environment where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully.
- Continuous Improvement: Creating and continuously improving conducive learning environments to enhance effective teaching and learning.
Grow sustainably to be a mid sized education provider delivering skills for the future generation.
TasCollege is located at Level 1, 232 – 242 Liverpool Street, Hobart, Tasmania, 7000, Australia.