TasCollege is an equal oppertunity employer.
From time to time, employment opportunities may exist within TasCollege.
If you would like your details to be added to our recruitment database, please forward your CV to: email@example.com
- Hold Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAE 40116)
- Relevant academic qualifications from a recognised Australian University or education provider.
- Relevant and current industry skills which includes knowledge, skills and experience to ensure that the training and assessment is based on current industry practices and meets the needs of the industry.
- Trainers and Assessors:
- BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership & Management
- BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership & Management
- BSB80515 Graduate Certificate in Management (Learning)
- BSB80615 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
- Marketing Officer
- Operation Manager
- IT administrator and Software developer
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for further information.
RTO Code: 45352 | CRICOS Code: 03683K