TasCollege is an equal opportunity employer.
We are always on the lookout for skilled and motivated individual to join us. If you have special skills for the education industry, highly motivated and interested to work at TasCollege we encourage you to be in touch.
Please email your CV to [email protected]
If you are interested in joining TasCollege please email your CV to: [email protected]
- Hold Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAE 40116)
- Relevant academic qualifications from a recognised Australian University or education provider.
- Relevant and current industry skills which includes knowledge, skills and experience to ensure that the training and assessment is based on current industry practices and meets the needs of the industry.
About the company
TasCollege is an Australian Registered Training Organization (RTO Code: 45352, CRICOS Code: 03683K) delivering Australian Qualification Framework Qualifications which are drawn from Australian National Training Packages and recognized within Australia and internationally.
Tas College is located in Hobart, Tasmania and Melbourne, Victoria.
We are hiring a dynamic, energetic, and goal-oriented International Sales and Recruitment Officer from various locations targeting different market segment.
The successful applicant will have current industry experience with international student recruitment environment and will be responsible for:
- Provide information to prospective students/agents on the admissions process and courses including assistance with the process.
- Recruit students from onshore and offshore liaising with the Education Agents to achieve the target.
- Proactive in setting up partnership agreements and building strong relationship with education agencies.
- Manage agency agreements.
- Follow up on issued offer letters and convert to enrolments.
- Prepare weekly marketing report.
- Recommend the market condition, demand courses and other areas of focus for the business to increase turnover or additional revenue stream.
- Coordinate and promote events including information sessions, seminars, and education expos.
- Effectively meet targets and maintain the conversion ratio.
- Assist in designing social media campaigns and promotional materials for TasCollege.
- Work closely with team members to develop and implement quality services.
- Provide student counselling services if required.
- Report to Marketing Manager.
- Minimum of 1 year recruitment experience in VET Education market.
- Experience in dealing with international educational agents.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills, including phone and in-person.
- Proven ability to meet recruitment targets.
- Being able to multitask and attention to detail.
- Able to travel to different cities as directed by International Marketing Director.
- Fluent in English
- Additional language proficiency
- Knowledge of aXcelerate and PRISMS will be an advantage.
- Based on experience
- Bonus on enrolments
To apply for this position, please email your CV along with one page cover letter at [email protected]
We are hiring Trainers/Assessors for the following qualifications;
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services
- SIT30821 Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- SIT40521 Certificate IV in Kitchen Management
- SIT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management
- ICT50220 Diploma of Information Technology
- ICT60220 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology
Location: Melbourne Campus
To be considered for the position of Trainer/Assessor roles for the above qualifications, you must have:
Essential Skills and Experience
- TAE40116 – Certificate IV in Training and Assessment OR hold a diploma or higher level qualification in adult education
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment plus the following units:
- either TAELLN411 or TAELLN401A, and
- either TAEASS502 or TAEASS502A or TAEASS502B
- Current industry skills directly relevant to the training and/or assessment provided
- Demonstrable vocational competency at least to the level being delivered and/or assessed – either by holding the competency to be delivered or demonstrating equivalence of competency
- Ongoing commitment to professional development
- 1-5 Years experience in an RTO environment dealing with international students
- Ability to understand different student needs and is passionate about supporting students
- Is a team player who is willing to impart knowledge and a willingness to learn and undertake training themselves
- Maintain Academic Compliance under AQF standards and RTO Standards 2015 at all times
- Demonstrated personal qualities of leadership, innovation, and motivation.
- Experience in Axcelerate (Student Management System) is desirable but not essential.
- Working with Children Check (or willingness to obtain upon offer)
- Any other associated qualifications would be highly regarded
- Deliver and assess the above-mentioned qualifications;
- Preparation of training sessions including online student support (where relevant);
- Ensure students satisfaction benchmarks are met or exceeded;
- Monitoring student academic progress, intervention, and support of student’s progress, ensure student attendance is adequate and intervene when necessary;
- Conduct weekday/evening and/or weekend teaching sessions as required;
- Provide feedback on the course material, contribute to the development of teaching resources, support development of training & assessment strategies;
- Participate and contribute in moderation and validation processes.
Additional tasks include but are not limited to
- Developing and nurturing links and partnerships with industry, professional bodies, and the wider community.
- Other duties as directed by the management and within the scope of this classification.
To apply, please email [email protected] your resume and a short covering letter setting out what you can bring to the role.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
We are currently hiring Student Support Officer to join our Melbourne Campus team and Hobart Campus team.
- First point of contact for students, staff, and external stakeholders, front counter responsibility
- Assist with the organisation of student events, graduation, and orientation programs
- Provide administrative and student support services in relation to enrolments, course advice, data entry, student record keeping, etc.
- Respond to face-to-face, telephone and email enquiries promptly and professionally, in adherence to standards and procedures.
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement of the student experience
- Maintenance of Student records and keep records up to date
- Participate in meetings, as and when required
- Provide quality customer service to students
- Other administrative support and other duties as required
You will need to demonstrate:
- Experience in the education or customer services sector
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills ensuring quality service
- Adaptable to a changing work environment and ability to work under pressure while maintaining high levels of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritise and a willingness to be flexible in undertaking administrative duties
- Demonstrated computer literacy, including competencies in using Microsoft Word, Excel spreadsheets and student records software
What We Offer
We will provide extensive training and ongoing coaching to ensure your success in your role as well as opportunities to expand your career within the education and training sector.
Applications close: 30/07/2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Please email [email protected]