BSB80615 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
Cricos Course Code 098176K
This qualification reflects the roles of individuals who apply highly specialised knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development. Individuals in these roles generate and evaluate complex ideas. They also initiate, design and execute major learning and development functions within an organisation. Typically, they would have full responsibility and accountability for the personal output and work of others.
This qualification may apply to leaders and managers in an organisation where learning is used to build organisational capability.
The Course Facts
Intakes: January/April/July/September (mid term intakes available)
Course Duration: 52 weeks (Including 12 weeks term breaks)
Study Mode: 20 hours face-to-face on Campus
Commitments: 2.5 days per week
Delivery Location: Level 1, 232 – 242 Liverpool Street, Hobart, TAS, 7000
Course Fees: Current Course Fees
After achieving this qualification, candidates may progress to higher level qualifications within and/or across the business and management sector including Master of Business/Management or a range of other master’s qualifications.
RTO Manager, Career Development Manager (Education Sector), RTO Education Advisor
Students must complete 2 core units and 6 electives to complete the qualification.
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|BSBINN801||Lead innovative thinking and practice|
|BSBRES801||Initiate and lead applied research|
|Unit Code||Unit Name|
|BSBFIM801||Manage financial resources|
|BSBINN601||Lead and manage organisational change|
|BSBITB801||Implement advanced electronic technologies|
|BSBLED807||Establish career development services|
|BSBLED808||Conduct a career development session|
|BSBLED809||Identify and communicate trends in career development|
College has in place its own admission criteria for courses in its scope as required by its ‘Application and Enrolment Procedure for VET Courses’ to ensure that candidates meet industry requirements.
- An overall IELTS band 6.0 or equivalent and above (Acceptable English Test Score)
- 18 years and above,
- With a relevant Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification or higher OR can demonstrate suitable work or life experience.
- Meet the Student Visa 500 subclass requirements Click Here.
Recognition of Prior Learning
TasCollege offers Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and credit Transfer (CT) to students through the enrolment process. Please complete the credit transfer request form for consideration.
For more details please access International Student Handbook available on our website or contact TasCollege admin staff or agent representative.
Application and Enrolment Process:
- Complete enrolment application form and provide required documents
- TasCollege will assess your application and may conduct an interview
- Letter of Offer with initial payment request will be issued
- Read, understand and sign Letter of Offer and Student Agreement and return to TasCollege
- Payment of fees and enrolment fee of $250 (non refundable)
- CoE is issued by TasCollege
- Apply for student visa with Department of Home Affairs
- Contact TasCollege to receive orientation details and provide address
- Commence course